Why these products?
- Bag of Tricks is a synergistic blend of heirloom super foods, food-sourced nutrients, tonic herbs, and minerals. It is a culmination of years of research into the most beneficial tonic herbs for the person who has been overworked, stressed out, hormonally depleted, adrenal exhausted, or neurologically challenged.
- Raw Cacao Powder This highly mineralized cacao will help to cultivate consciousness, pineal gland expansion, and move someone more into their heart.
- D3K2 may support cardiovascular, nerve, brain, muscle, hormone, lung, breast, colon, stomach, pancreas, prostate, uterus, ovary, kidney, tooth, and bone health. We use MenaQ7® (MK-7 form) which is the only clinically proven form of K2 for cardiovascular and bone health.
- GI Rescue blend contains beneficial nutrients for epithelium cells and friendly bacteria found in the gut. It is estimated that 80% of the immune system is in the gut. If it is “leaky” or compromised in any way, every other body system is compromised. Maintaining a healthy intestinal ecosystem is essential for optimal well-being.
- Magnesium is a critical macro-mineral for human health. It is essential to more than 350 cellular processes, some of which include muscle & nerve function, heart rhythm, and peristalsis. Severe lack of magnesium can seriously impair all bodily functions.
- Super 3- Our algae derived blend contains omega 3 fatty acids have been known to support healthy cardiovascular health, brain health, mood, blood pressure levels and promote proper hormone balance. Our bodies cannot make omega 3's so it important to get them from our diet.
- Turmeric- Purifies the blood and supports healthy blood pressure by promoting clean blood vessels.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.