Why these products?
- Balance- Passion flower (an ingredient included in Balance) is that of an aromatase inhibitor due to its high content of chrysin. Aromatase converts androgens to estrogens. An excess of estrogens has been found to contribute to mutated cell growth, gynecomastia, balding, prostate issues, weight gain, and other issues.
- D3K2- New evidence is demonstrating the importance of D3 and K2 together especially when it comes to arterial health. D3 & K2 may support cardiovascular, nerve, brain, muscle, hormone, lung, breast, colon, stomach, pancreas, prostate, uterus, ovary, kidney, tooth, and bone health.
- Iodine is a vital mineral that research is finding most people are chronically deficient in. It is much more necessary than just thyroid function and can be a large contributor to overall health.
- Super Ginger- Ginger root works as a tonic for the digestive, immune, and cardiovascular systems. It is excellent for aiding digestion, supporting virtually any healing crisis, and a great addition of warmth to any cold beverage or food.
- Turmeric has been used to successfully manage pain, overcome infections, provide relief from arthritis symptoms, and speed healing of acute and chronic wounds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.