Post Surgery/ Recovery
Why these products?
- Bag of Tricks contains multiple ingredients which may aid in post surgery and recovery.
- Colloidal Silver is great applied topically to incision sites to speed healing and prevent infection and scarring. Great orally as natural anti-pathogen to help reduce risk of infection.
- Colostrum Powder immune factors are highly effective anti-bacterial and anti-viral agents to help reduce and eliminate infections in external injuries (cuts, burns, abrasions and surgical wounds). Colostrum also contains epithelial (skin & gut) growth hormones that stimulate accelerated healing and powerful anti-inflammatory agents that can eliminate swelling and pain.
- Magnesium is a critical macro-mineral for human health. It is essential to more than 350 cellular processes, some of which include muscle & nerve function. Severe lack of magnesium can seriously impair all bodily functions.
- MSM Morning Mix contains multiple ingredients which may aid in post surgery and recovery.
- Super Cordyceps nourishes lung yin, builds lung capacity, and may support the body's recovery during times of chronic cough, wheezing, and phlegm. It is a great rejuvenation tonic that is often used by those who need to gain muscle or are recovering from illness, stress, or fatigue.
- Turmeric - Enhances the bodies’ natural wound healing ability by combating infection and speeding up the growth of healthy cells.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.