Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
Essential Amino Acids with Herbs
What are EAA’s?
Essential amino acids (EAA's) are the building blocks of protein. There are 9 amino acids that we cannot make within our body which are considered “essential” and must be supplied by our diet. When essential amino acids are combined in the optimal ratio, they are utilized better than any other protein source even collagen, whey or eggs. Our aminos are absorbed into the bloodstream within 25 minutes without using up the bodies precious enzymes reserves. Just 1.5g of our aminos were found to increase muscle building as much as 40g of whey protein! This is in part due to the unique formulation of essential aminos which is enhanced with additional L-Leucine.
Muscle Protein Activation
L-Leucine is optimized in this formula to act as a catalyst for muscle protein synthesis. Think of it like the engine starter and the remaining amino acids fuel the muscle building engine to run consistently and efficiently. All essential amino acids need to be present in the optimal ratios for the body to be able to utilize the protein efficiently and eliminate nitrogenous waste burden on the kidneys.
What about BCAA’s?
Branch Chain Amino Acids consist of only 3 of the 9 essential amino acids- Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. They have an extremely low utilization (<2%) in the body because the body must rob itself for the additional essential amino acids to repair muscle.
Where do the amino acids come from?
Our aminos are produced via fermentation and are completely vegan.
Why add herbs?
We have added key herbs which further strengthen this formula's ability to support bones and tendons, lean muscle mass, tissue repair, enhanced digestion, brain function, immunity, and rapid recovery.
This blend includes:
- Eucommia- Eucommia bark is one of the most effective herbs addressing the skeletal structure in addition to the tendons and ligaments. It is an outstanding herb to maintain the structural integrity of the body for athletes and exercisers. In addition to its structural benefits, Eucommia has shown to support in the mending of broken bone and torn tissue.
- Tribulus- Tribulus is most commonly used as an athletic enhancer. Its excellent for supporting key androgen hormones needed for proper muscle strength and repair. Tribulus has many touted benefits with the most prominent being that of a liver and kidney tonic, nervous system and urinary tract supporter, as well as decreasing blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is Sanskrit for “smell of a horse.” It is believed, in Ayurveda, to impart the strength and stamina of a stallion. It is excellent as a strength enhancer and immune modulator. Ashwagandha is particularly useful to regain strength after an illness. It is also great for assisting in restful sleep which is when the body repairs itself.
- Astragalus- Astragalus greatly supports the digestive, respiratory, strength and energy producing systems of the body. It is a great adaptogen and immune tonic as well making it an excellent herb for someone with an active lifestyle.
- Schisandra- Schisandra enters all 12 meridians and nurtures all 5 elements due to its unique therapeutic range. It embodies all 5 flavors which correspond to all 5 major organs. Schisandra is also a highly revered adaptogen and anti-inflammatory. This berry benefits entire body and all organs especially the liver, immune system, mood, brain and skin. Since it is cooling, it also helps balance all the warming herbs used in this formula.
- Ginger and Shilajit- These herbs optimize circulation and assimilation. Shilajit also adds important minerals and fulvic acid to enhance enzymatic activity and tissue repair.
Usage: Take 1 Tbsp, 1-2 times per day. Stir in 8oz-12oz of water for best results. For Muscle building, take before a workout. For weight loss, take after a workout. This blend can also be taken anytime for extra energy or to curb cravings. Additional servings can be used depending on activity levels and desired muscle support.
Ingredients: Amino Acid Blend (L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Tryptophan), Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend (Eucommia Bark, Astragalus Root*, Ashwagandha Root*, Tribulus Fruit*, Schisandra Berry, Ginger Root*, Shilajit), Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Flavor. *Organic
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.