Our B complex, with its liquid oral delivery system, offers an instant feeling of well being and better mental clarity. No amount of synthetic B vitamins can deliver the super energy boost you will experience with just 1/2 teaspoon. In addition, it's the only natural source B Complex available! Derived from proprietary, patent-pending technology using special, healthy probiotic strains, these B vitamins provide maximum stress protection, anti-aging benefits, instantaneous energy boost, brain rejuvenation, heart health, and mood balance.
Vastly Superior Benefits
Now, using breakthrough, patent-pending technology, you can receive the vastly superior benefits of natural B vitamins to support your body, without the synthetics. Our B-Complex is made using special strains of probiotic bacteria to produce all natural B vitamins in their most potent, end-chain coenzyme forms.
Synthetic Vitamin Bs?
There are proven benefits associated with the B complex symphony of phytonutrients and supportive co-factors found only in whole natural nutrient sources, not in isolated, synthesized molecules. In short, test-tube vitamin B complex simply cannot re-create the magnificent synergy of a whole-nutrient vitamin B complex.
Let's examine the whole B family, B-complex and other B-like vitamins, and why they need to be on your list of must have nutrients:
- Folic Acid - Imagine eating 2 heads of lettuce, 3 apples, 5 bananas, and 7 carrots every day to try to get the minimum requirement of folate (400 micrograms). Even if you could eat large amounts of folate-rich foods, research shows that folic acid derived from food may be less readily assimilated and utilized than the end-chain form of folic acid as found in this B Complex. Women of child-bearing age are now being urged to increase their folic acid intake in order to help prevent neural tube defects in infants (which can cause brain and spinal defects) and spina bifida (where a segment of the spinal nerve cord grows outside the bony spinal column). In addition, adequate levels of folate have been associated with lower levels of homocysteine in the blood (a risk factor for serious heart and immune concerns).
- Vitamin B12 (5'-deoxyadenosylcobalamin, fully reacted coenzyme form)- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the body and is also associated with lower levels of homocysteine in the blood. It is required for energy production and overall health of the body, including red blood cell formation. Other roles of B12 include proper nervous system development and prevention of infertility in men. It has also been shown to improve memory and promote heart health. Lack of sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 can create a deficiency or absorption problems that can lead to pernicious anemia. Research has shown that vitamin B12 levels decline as we age. This may be due to poorer food choices, reduced intake of B12, or poor absorption.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate form)- Like folate and B12, vitamin B6 has also been associated with lower levels of homocysteine. In addition, vitamin B6 is well known in this computer age for its role in relieving carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), the weakness, numbness, tingling, and pain in wrists and arms caused by repetitive motion. Those most susceptible to CTS include computer operators, supermarket checkers, production line assemblers, carpenters and seamstresses. In their book, "Vitamin B6 Therapy'', John Marion Ellis, M.D. and Jean Pamplin explain how B6 helps carpal tunnel syndrome: "Vitamin B6 works by improving the function of the synovium, the sheath that surrounds the tendons." In addition, they explain how insulin resistance (elevated blood-glucose levels now at crisis proportions in the U.S. due to eating refined sugar and grains) causes reduced blood levels of B6 which then lowers both pancreatic and circulating insulin levels.
- Vitamin B5 (coenzyme A form)- Best known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 was discovered by Dr. Roger Williams who spearheaded the concept of biochemical individuality. It has long been considered the "anti-stress" vitamin for its role in helping to balance adrenal gland function and thus, helps us cope with stress better. In his book, "The Vitamin Revolution", Michael Janson, M.D., says that insufficient amounts of pantothenic acid can lead to fatigue, mood imbalances and sleep concerns. Until now, only the inferior form of vitamin B5, d-calcium pantothenate, was available. Now, for the first time in history the superior end-chain form of B5 (coenzyme A) is available and the high powered derivative acetyl coenzyme A as well in a stable form all available. No other product on earth can directly deliver this form at any price.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5 phosphate form)- Vitamin B2 is important in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and protein and therefore, in creating energy. B2 also supports eye and skin health. The book, "The Natural Pharmacy", points out that B2 also helps boost athletic performance, promotes brain health and assists in maintaining healthy, moist lips.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine cocarboxylase form)- Like B2, vitamin B1 is essential for metabolizing carbohydrates, fat and protein, thus boosting energy. It supports the nervous system and healthy emotional balance. Insufficient vitamin B1 can create a loss of appetite, memory and mood imbalances and sluggish thinking. Many studies show that B1 enhances the ability to learn and retain knowledge.
- Choline- In 1998, for the first time, choline was classified as an essential B vitamin. Among many roles that it plays, choline is important for liver function, heart health, achieving optimal physical performance and healthy memory and mental balance.
- Biotin (D-biotin form)- Even after biotin's initial discovery, it took nearly 40 years of research for it to be fully recognized as a vitamin. Its roles include breaking down fats and creating new ones, constructing proteins from amino acids, and helping to manufacture various building blocks of genes.
1/2 Teaspoon Provides:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)1 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin-5-phosphate)1.6 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide)30 mg
- Vitamin B63 mg
- Folate (Folinic Acid)1,000 mcg
- Vitamin B12263 mcg
- Biotin (D-biotin form)334 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)3.3 mg
All together, the entire complex of super food B vitamins are present, naturally combined with powerful, synergistic co-factors and transporters. It is a truly 100% natural, whole-nutrient vitamin B complex supplement, delivering safe, proven support for energy, anti-stress, brain, heart, mood, and immune health.
Usage: Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water daily. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Thiamine HCl, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-d-Pantothenate, Sea Mineral Concentrate, Folinic Acid Calcium Salt, Fermented Probiotic Media (fermented in a probiotic culture)1
1Probiotic media inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.