Raw Revelations Hemp Extract extracted from outdoor, organically grown, Colorado hemp, blended with cold-pressed organic black cumin seed and bottled in miron violet glass. Hemp oil actives, such as CBD, may exhibit a protective and calming nature on the nervous system and may support pain reduction, sleep, calm mood, and appetite.
Absorbability is Everything
Our Hemp Extract contains 130mg of Nano-particle CBD which equates to 780 mg of a non nano-CBD due to improved bioavailability. 750mg of non-nano CBD products cost between $50-$80 and do not contain therapeutic carrier oils or miron glass droppers.
CBD molecules under 150 nanometers have:
- 6 times more cellular absorption
- 6 times faster time-to-effect
- 6 times less side effects
Each 4.33mg serving is equivalent to 26mg of non-nano CBD
Pass on the THC
Because the CBD is so well absorbed, we can leave the THC out. We further enhance this extract by using synergistic carrier oils that optimize absorption and healing properties.† The addition of black cumin seed oil provides a similar "full spectrum" or "entourage effect" due to its abundance of therapeutic phytochemicals. When testing materials from various suppliers, we found too many issues with "full spectrum" products, such as microbial contaminants to active constituent variation batch to batch.
Carrier Oil With Huge Benefits
We have chosen a very unique carrier oil for our Hemp Extract- black cumin seed oil. Often referred to as black seed oil, this substance has created quite a bit of attention as a miraculous healing substance. Some of the phytochemicals found in black cumin seed oil:
- Thymoquinone- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties have been identified and studied for quite some time. Many of these traits may be due to TQ’s ability of preserving glutathione levels within the body. Glutathione is the main detoxifying and protective antioxidant produced by your body.
- Thymohydroquinone- One of the most potent acetylcholinesterase inhibitors known. AChE for short, is an enzyme that breaks down the important neurotransmitter acetylcholine within the brain. Inhibiting this enzyme has been shown to be profoundly helpful for neurodegenerative conditions like dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, schizophrenia, and glaucoma.
- Thymol- A very potent antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral terpene. Commonly used against tuberculosis and other viruses.
Other well-documented benefits of black cumin seed oil include support in these areas:
- Blood Sugar
- Cholesterol balance
- Male fertility
- MRSA Infections
- Skin and Hair
- Weight Loss
- Liver Health
- Auto Immune conditions