Why these products?
- Camu Camu Berry among the highest vitamin C content foods which may exhibit antiviral properties.
- Colloidal Silver has anti-pathogen properties which may support Immune health. Long before the development of modern pharmaceuticals, silver was employed as a germicide.
- Chaga is found to have excellent immune supporting qualities and may have strong antiviral properties.
- Ginger contains compounds such as allicin, alliin and ajoene which have antiviral properties.
- Immune Warrior contains Pau D'Arco and Cat's Claw. These herbs may have strong antiviral properties and support immune response. Excellent when used at first signs of a sickness or daily as a preventative. Bee Propolis may boost immune system.
- Immunity Matrix This synergistic blend is much more effective than taking the ingredients separately. Vitamin C may increase the utilization of the immune-supportive polysaccharides found in mushrooms. If you were to pick one product for immune health, this is it.
- Iodine The thyroid is known as the “sanitation gland” where its concentration of iodine may kill off pathogens in the blood stream. Iodine is used as a broad spectrum germicide in medicine and the body uses it in a similar way.
- Pau D'Arco Tea may support the immune system due to the intrinsic chemical factors which may fight viruses, fungus, yeast, and mold. Excellent when used at first signs of a sickness or daily as a preventative.
- Shilajit contains high concentrations of humic acid, fulvic acid, minerals and other unique compounds which may explain why it is a revered antivral compound.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.