Hair, Skin & Nails
- MSM is organic sulfur, one of the 5 life-sustaining elements. Sulfur has always been revered as the beauty mineral because of how abundant it is in our hair, skin, and nails. With enough sulfur, our hair is soft and pliable, our nails are stronger, our skin is pliable, and our tendons and flexible. Studies have shown that a significant portion of the population is not getting enough sulfur in their diet (R). Sulfur is essential to maintain cellular permeability. This ensures that all nutrients can move freely in and out of the cell as needed. It also enhances hydration and detoxification. The anti-inflammatory nature of MSM can also contribute to healthy joints, skin, hair, and nails (R).
- Eucommia bark’s strength lies in addressing the skeletal structure, tendons, and ligaments. We think of Eucommia like vegan collagen. It enhances the structural integrity, stability, and flexibility of the body. Eucommia has also exhibited photoprotective effects against oxidative stress. It can protect against ultraviolet B radiation, which produces free radicals in the skin and can lead to wrinkling and discoloration. Eucommia has also shown anti-obesity effects (R).
- Chaga is known as the King of Mushrooms and is by far the most beauty supporting. Its highest ranking antioxidant activity makes it very protective for all tissues and organ systems including the skin and hair. Its dark melanin pigments can build up with regular use and impart a slight tanning effect on the skin. The immune and adaptogenic benefits are also world-class, making Chaga an easy pick for regular use.
- Rice Bran Solubles are a stabilized rice bran extract where the fiber and starch is removed and only the nutrient fraction remains. It is abundant in bioavailable B vitamins, and Vitamin E in the form of tocotrienols. We suspect that the tocotrienols are the main nutrient providing the array of benefits that we have observed in rice bran solubles. In addition to an array of over 100 antioxidants, its an easy pick for glowing skin, hair, nails, and much more. We swear that when clients go through a few bags of this stuff their skin is noticeably improved.
- Moringa With over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, moringa is said to be the most nutrient dense plant in the world. It’s no wonder that it supports our health in so many ways. It promotes digestion with its high fiber content and systemic protein-digesting enzymes. Moringa has been shown to enhance skin revitalization and support skin anti-aging (R). It also fights acne and blackheads while improving hair strength and reducing dandruff (R).
- He Shou Wu Research is now finding He Shou Wu may support SOD (superoxide dismutase) production in the body. SOD is an antioxidant nutrient the body makes in order to protect our DNA which is essential to reduce aging. He Shou Wu may assist in the production of blood and fluid, protect the liver, enhance fertility, memory, and immune function, promote hair growth and reverse graying, and support a healthy mood and nervous system. Its support of healthy hair is legendary mainly due to its powerful anti-aging properties.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.