Cardiovascular conditions can commonly be influenced by high homocysteine levels from poor methylation. See our Methylation section for more details and consider asking your doctor for a homocysteine test. (1)
Why these products?
- B Complex vitamins may reduce homocysteine levels which is a contributing factor for heart disease.
- D3K2 are both essential nutrients for cardiovascular health. K2 in particular plays an important role in keeping calcium from binding to soft tissues such as the blood vessels.
- Camu Plus contains Vitamin C which is essential for arterial health.
- Chlorella contains B12, Folate, Beta Carotene, and other carotenoids nutrients which are a critical nutrient for the heart.
- Magnesium is a critical macro-mineral for human health. It is essential to more than 350 cellular processes, including heart rhythm. It has been found that people who suffer heart attacks have far lower levels of magnesium and potassium than control groups.
- Super 3 contains omega 3 fatty acids and carotenoid antioxidants that support healthy cardiovascular health and blood pressure levels. Our bodies cannot make omega 3's so it important to get them from our diet.
- Turmeric purifies the blood and supports healthy blood flow by promoting clean blood vessels. Turmeric may also support healthy methylation.
- Rice Bran Solubles contain powerful Vitamin E compounds, coenzyme Q10, and other nutrients which may help repair the cells lining the blood vessels.
- Rev'd Up contains the most nutrient dense superfoods known which support hearth health by supplying circulation enhancing nitric oxide precursors, calcium, potassium, and many rare micro-nutrients.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.