Why these products?
- Camu Plus contains whole-food Vitamin C, Elderberry, and Zinc. Vitamin C and zinc are critical nutrients required for immune function. Elderberry contains anthocyanin compounds which have antiviral properties and may optimize immune activity.
- Colloidal Silver has anti-pathogen properties which may support Immune health. Long before the development of modern pharmaceuticals, silver was employed as a germicide.
- Colostrum Powder The pre-milk made by the immune system of all mammals to get their offspring ready to handle the immune challenges of the world. Very supportive of immune health with over 600 beneficial constituents.
- D3K2 D3 acts as an essential signaling hormone for the immune system. It is critical for optimal function.
- Immune Warrior can be used during sickness or infection, or as a daily tonic to support healthy bacteria balance and immune response.
- Immunity Matrix This synergistic blend is much more effective than taking the ingredients separately. Vitamin C may increase the utilization of the immune-supportive polysaccharides found in mushrooms. If you were to pick one product for immune health, this is it.
- Iodine The thyroid is known as the “sanitation gland” where its concentration of iodine may kill off pathogens in the blood stream.
- Pau D'Arco Tea may support the immune system due to the intrinsic chemical factors which fight fungus, yeast, and mold. May also boost the bodies production of NAD, a potent antioxidant.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.