Why these products?
- Chlorella supplies zinc, B vitamins, and other nutrients needed for skin repair and assists with detoxification and digestion.
- GI Rescue can support healthy bacteria balance in the gut and may help heal/prevent leaky gut which can be a root cause of some acne.
- MSM may help boost liver detoxification of old hormones, reduces inflammation, and speeds healing of skin along with helping to retain elasticity and prevent scarring.
- Camu Plus contains high levels of Vitamin C and Zinc which are commonly deficient with skin issues like acne.
- Super 3 provides omega 3's critical for healthy hormone production and inflammation response which promotes healthy skin.
- Triphala can increase bowel regularity. If the colon is backed up, the skin, a secondary elimination organ, will have to eliminate toxins which can cause acne.
- Turmeric helps balance hormones, cleanse the blood, and reduce inflammation which promotes healthy skin.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.