Why these products?
- Chlorella supplies zinc, B vitamins, and other nutrients needed for skin repair and assists with detoxification.
- GI Rescue can support healthy bacteria balance in the gut and may help heal/prevent leaky gut which can be a root cause of some acne.
- MSM may help boost liver detoxification of old hormones, reduces inflammation, and speeds healing of skin along with helping to retain elasticity.
- Super 3 provides omega 3's critical for healthy hormone production and inflammation response which promotes healthy skin.
- Triphala can increase bowel regularity. If the colon is backed up, the skin, a secondary elimination organ, will have to eliminate toxins which can cause acne.
- Turmeric helps balance hormones, cleanse the blood, and reduce inflammation which promotes healthy skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.