Why these products?
- Balance Passion Flower (an ingredient included in Balance) is that of an aromatase inhibitor due to its high content of chrysin. Aromatase converts androgens to estrogens. An excess of estrogens has been found to contribute to balding, prostate issues, weight gain, and other issues. The Nettle Root in Balance helps block DHT from binding to Prostate.
- D3K2 D3, in particular, is necessary for prostate health.
- Iodine has been correlated to prostate health (1)
- Super Ginger has been known to display anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiproliferative activities which may help alleviate prostate issues.
- Turmeric may promote prostate health.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.