Why these products?
- Balance Passion Flower (an ingredient included in Balance) is that of an aromatase inhibitor due to its high content of chrysin. Aromatase converts androgens to estrogens. An excess of estrogens has been found to contribute to balding, prostate issues, weight gain, and other issues. The Nettle Root in Balance helps block DHT from binding to Prostate.
- D3K2 D3, in particular, is necessary for prostate health.
- Iodine has been correlated to prostate health (1)
- Super Ginger has been known to display anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiproliferative activities which may help alleviate prostate issues.
- Turmeric may promote prostate health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.