Why these products?
- Ashwagandha may improve quality of sleep and may help with insomnia.
- Holy Basil is most known for its ability to support healthy cortisol levels due to its calming effects.
- Magnesium Providing the body with an abundance of absorbable magnesium will increase serotonin and melatonin production.
- Reishi Excellent anti-stimulant adaptogen which may support deep sleep.
- Super Mucuna- Mucuna Pruriens is most known for its dopamine precursor l-dopa. It may also support sleep and mood enhancement.
- Tart Cherry may also support healthy sleep cycles due to its surprisingly high melatonin content.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.