Why these products?
- Chlorella Tablets taking a daily dose of chlorella may lower total and LDL-cholesterol.
- D3K2 Low levels of D3 have been correlated with high cholesterol.
- GI Rescue contains multiple ingredients that may lower cholesterol.
- Spirulina may lower total cholesterol along with LDL-cholesterol.
- Sunflower Lecithin-A diet rich in lecithin may increase good HDL cholesterol and lower bad LDL cholesterol.
- Super 3 Omega 3’s may support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Turmeric may lower total cholesterol along with LDL-cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products, comments, guidelines, and general recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.