Why these products?
- Chlorella Tablets taking a daily dose of chlorella may lower total and LDL-cholesterol.
- D3K2 Low levels of D3 have been correlated with high cholesterol.
- GI Rescue contains multiple ingredients that may lower cholesterol.
- Spirulina may lower total cholesterol along with LDL-cholesterol.
- Sunflower Lecithin-A diet rich in lecithin may increase good HDL cholesterol and lower bad LDL cholesterol.
- Super 3 Omega 3’s may support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Turmeric may lower total cholesterol along with LDL-cholesterol.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Turmeric is contra-indicated during pregnancy due to its powerful blood cleansing properties. All our other herbs have no substantial evidence showing danger at recommended dosages, however, we cannot recommend their use during pregnancy due to a lack of medical documentation for safety. While many of the herbs we offer have a long-standing historical use during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using.