Colloidal Silver 8oz
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
For thousands of years colloidal silver has been used as a healing agent by civilizations throughout the world. Its medical, preservative, and restorative powers can be traced as far back as the ancient Greek and Roman Empires. Long before the development of modern pharmaceuticals, silver was employed as a germicide. Silver has been used to destroy harmful pathogens and reduce infections without side effects.† True colloidal silver consists of extremely small nano-sized silver particles in a 20ppm concentrations which yields highest possible surface area. This is a true colloid which means that the majority of the solution is silver particles not ions. Ions tend to be very unstable once inside the body.†
Raw Revelations Colloidal Silver is not made with any type of do-it-yourself kit. It is made in a specialized GMP compliant lab with custom equipment and by a process which yields extremely small, nano-sized silver colloids. These colloids are stable, unlike Silver Ions which can react with other compounds like chloride in the gut and form silver chloride becoming much less effective.
Other uses for colloidal silver include:
- Silver water purification filters and tablets are manufactured in Switzerland and used by many national and international airlines to prevent growth of algae and bacteria.
- Electrical ionization units that impregnate the water with silver and copper ions are used to sanitize pool water without the harsh effects of chlorine.
- The former Soviet Union used silver to sterilize recycled water on their space vehicles.
- The Swiss use silver filters in homes and offices.
- Some U.S. municipalities use silver in treatment of sewage.
- In the Japanese work place, silver is a popular agent in the fight against airborne toxins.
- A new silver based bandage has recently been approved by the FDA and licensed for sale.