Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
Astaxanthin is one of nature’s strongest antioxidants and has been used to support many body systems such as the eyes, brain, nervous system, skin, muscles, and joints. Astaxanthin is found in red algae and works its way up the food chain in marine life where it is seen in crustaceans, salmon, and even flamingos. Our Astaxanthin is red algae derived by CO2 and cultivated in the USA. Unlike other antioxidants such as beta carotene, zeaxanthin, vitamin E, C, D and selenium, Astaxanthin never becomes pro-oxidant in the body. Astaxanthin is in a class of its own when it comes to antioxidant coverage because it filters into every cell of the body. Astaxanthin is also used to enhance physical endurance and skin health including protection from sun exposure.
Key Health Benefits
- Studies are clearly show Astaxanthin's excellent results for helping with skin moisture levels, smoothness, elasticity, fine wrinkles, and spots or freckles.
- Astaxanthin is indicated for recovery of muscles, better endurance, enhanced strength, and improved energy levels.
- Clinical trials have shown that Astaxanthin may helps diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, eye strain and fatigue, and seeing in fine detail.
- A 2007 study analyzed several popular antioxidants and their antioxidant power. This study found Astaxanthin was 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 550 times stronger than green tea catechins, and 75 times stronger than alpha lipoic acid!
- Astaxanthin may support the lipid membranes of our cells from the formation of phospholipid hydroperoxides (PLOOHs). In brain cells, high levels of PLOOHs are linked to increased risk of dementia due to impaired blood flow and reduced oxygenation. The importance of fat soluble antioxidants like Astaxanthin cannot be overstated.
Usage: Take 1-2 droppers under the tongue or add to favorite beverage.
Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Olive Oil*, Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil. *Organic
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.