Electrolyte Drink Mix
Transform your water into a superfood hydration elixir. By building on top of our most popular formula, MSM Morning Mix, we have created a deliciously tangy mix of functional ingredients for real results. Excellent for use during physical activity or any time you feel that plain water isn't enough. Supplies ample amounts of electrolytes like sodium and potassium along with fulvic minerals and MSM for optimal absorption and cellular integrity. Superfruits for antioxidants and inflammation support, cooling botanicals, and stamina supporting TMG from beets.†
This formula may support the reduction of lactic acid and uric acid/gout conditions which can develop in the body from excessive physical stress and/or poor diet. Particularly supportive of the muscles, joints, tendons, brain, blood, liver, kidneys, skin, hair and nails.† Hydrate consists of approximately 15% of our most popular formula, MSM Morning Mix. In each Tablespoon of Hydrate, you are receiving 1.5g (1500mg) MSM Morning mix.
This blend also includes:
- Tart Cherry- Featuring Nordic Cherry®, which uses the fruit and skins of tart cherry in a unique, patented extraction process in Denmark. This full-spectrum extraction process retains extremely high levels of the key bio-actives. Get all the benefits of tart cherry in a convenient dosage without the blood sugar spike of pasteurized tart cherry juice. Tart Cherry may also support healthy sleep cycles due to its surprisingly high melatonin content. Studies show that compounds in Tart Cherry may support the reduction of inflammatory markers such as TNF-alpha, and COX 1 & 2. Tart Cherry may also support the reduction of uric acid/gout conditions.
- TMG- Trimethylglycine is an amazing addition to a nutritional program. Its main function is that of a methyl donor to provide the body with enhanced detoxification ability and energy production. TMG may also support SAMe levels by breaking down dangerous homocysteine into methionine for SAMe production. Most people do not make enough methyl groups such as TMG. The reason is often due to heavy metal toxicity, stress, infections, or other chronic disease. TMG consists of 3 methyl groups (CH3) joined to one molecule of the amino acid glycine. Methyl groups play a vital role in the health of the liver and kidneys. Glycine is important for collagen production, rest, and alertness. TMG may support the balance of the autonomic nervous system. Many people have a sympathetic (fight or flight) dominant nervous system where digestion and rejuvenation abilities are compromised.
- Opti MSM (Organic Sulfur)- Sulfur originates from the ocean and is supplied to our environment by the rain cycle. Greenhouse growing, irrigation, synthetic agricultural chemicals, under ripe harvesting and excessive processing of our foods have all contributed to a sulfur deficient population. Sulfur is among the 5 elements needed to sustain all life forms. MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) is a naturally occurring, dietary sulfur assisting in multiple functions in the body. Next to oxygen, water, and salt, MSM is the fourth most needed element in human and animal nutrition. It is essential for the synthesis of proteins, hormones, connective tissue, and enzymes. As a central component of collagen, sulfur assists the body in preventing inflammation and facilitating repair and formation of connective tissues. MSM acts as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory. It also inhibits muscle spasm and increases blood flow. Sulfur is one of the most basic building blocks of the structure of the body. Without the proper amount of sulfur or MSM in our system, we cannot produce good, healthy cells.
- Camu Camu Berry- The extraordinarily high vitamin C content is thought to be the most important property of the camu camu fruit. It is among the highest known botanical vitamin C source in the world. This makes camu camu invaluable for metabolic processes, including the formation of white blood cells, maintaining a healthy immune system, and support for the brain, lymph glands, heart and lungs. Camu Camu appears to provide nutritional support for the brain to optimize its own mood-balancing chemistry. MSM and Vitamin C are synergistic together especially when it comes to collagen formation and tissue repair.
- Noni Fruit- Noni is a tropical tree native to Polynesia, especially Tahiti and Hawaii, where it has been used as medicine by traditional healers for over 2000 years. It has strong immune-enhancing qualities due to its high concentration of polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are essentially complex sugars that are used as fuel for various immune system cells. Noni is a premier longevity substance due to its high content of special minerals (Ormus) and strong anti-pathogen qualities.
- Maqui Berry- Maqui Berry is wild harvested in remote areas throughout Chile. It has an extraordinary antioxidant profile with considerably more antioxidants than any other known fruit (twice that of Acai). Maqui has demonstrated a unique ability to support blood sugar balance and protect the cardiovascular and nervous systems from oxidative stress. Maqui also has weight regulating properties and can help to support proper immune function.
- Schisandra Berry- Schisandra has a rich history of use by royal families of China were it is a highly revered tonic. It is renowned for its ability to nurture beautiful, soft radiant skin. It is a powerful brain and memory tonic and sexual tonic. A highly revered adaptogen and anti-inflammatory, it benefits the entire body and all organs especially liver, immune system, mood, brain, and skin. It is a premier Yin tonic (fluid and blood building, cooling). Modern research is emerging that it helps keep the liver's detoxifying functions running smoothly and especially useful for anyone with a history of substance abuse. It works with stage 1 and 2 of liver detoxification.
- Shilajit and Fulvic Minerals- Shilajit is a mineral pitch produced from ancient plant matter from high elevation regions in the Himalayan mountains. It contains over 85 minerals in ionic form with humic acid and most importantly, fulvic acid. Shilajit is a rejuvenative herb and an adaptogen. It has been touted as the king herb of Ayurveda. It increases effectiveness of other herbs and food and is a great addition to enhancing this formula. We add additional purified fulvic minerals so the strong taste of shilajit does not overpower the formula.
Usage: Mix 1 Tablespoon into 16-24 oz water. Great in the morning, during physical activity, or whenever optimal hydration is needed. You may add amino acids and/or coconut sugar/raw honey if you are looking for serious gains in the gym with this formula.
Ingredients: Coconut Water Powder, Lemon Juice Powder*, MSM Morning Mix (Opti-MSM*, Noni Fruit, Camu Camu Berry, Freeze Dried Maqui Berry*, Schisandra Berry Extract, Schisandra Berries*, Monk Fruit, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Natural Tropical Flavor*, Shilajit Mineral Resin, Pink Crystal Salt), Hibiscus Flower*, TMG, Tart Cherry, Monk Fruit, Ionic Fulvic Minerals, Icelandic Sea Salt. *Organic
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.