- There are more than seventy signs of thyroid imbalances (see a few below), which may impair your patient's health. As the normal thyroid regulates metabolism, imbalances in the thyroid may first come to your attention as decreasing levels of energy - tiredness, lethargy, muscle aches and the like. With just a few drops of Iosol (water-soluble non toxic ammonium iodide), metabolism can be dramatically changed to support as a food supplement.
- The most common complaints, after low energy levels are depression, cold hands and feet, inability to gain or lose weight, loss of hair, brittle or irregular nails, redness and chaffing behind the heels. As with all issues of your health you should see your health professional whether Iosol or any health product is appropriate for your condition.
An under-functioning thyroid is often undetected on a blood panel. According to Broda Barnes, M.D. the blood test criterion for thyroid disease should never be the "be-all or end-all" in the diagnosis. This is just one parameter and often an inadequate one. The best test for hypothyroidism is the basal metabolic rate (BMR). Test your BMR by:
- Place a thermometer by your bed. Shake the thermometer down to below 96 degrees.
- Immediately upon waking place the thermometer under your armpit and leave it there for 10 minutes before getting up.
- The reading should be between 98.2 degrees and 97.2. Outside that reading generally indicates a thyroid imbalance.
Other ways to check the thyroid are TBM, AK therapy localize, iodine skin test.
Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D. says "there are certain other blood test criteria to corroborate the hypothyroid diagnosis with the Barnes basal metabolic rate." See below:
- Cholesterol in excess of 252
- Triglyceride level greater than 200
- Total CPK level above 30
- BUN to creatinine ratio less than 12
- LDH level greater than 40
- Cholesterol to HDL ratio greater than 5
Usage: Start with 1 drop in 2-4 oz of water for two weeks to get your body acclimated to additional iodine then increase from there if desired or as recommended by your health care professional. For some patients who have determined they are very iodine deficient and want to "load" iodine, a typical dosage is ten to fifteen drops a day for ten days to two weeks. You can back off to a maintenance dose of one to five drops per day or none at all for a period of time. It is best to gradually increase dosage and gradually decrease dosage by one drop at a time each day so any detoxification symptoms are lessened and the body gets time to adjust. Additional selenium intake is recommended for high dosages of iodine. Just 3-4 brazil nuts per day is a great way to ensure adequate selenium.
Do not use sodium or a potassium iodide in the above protocol. Those iodides are not water soluble. These iodides can cause some patients allergic reactions, heart palpitations, and depress the thyroid. Iosol does not do this.
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Iodine, Ammonium Iodide. Derived from Atlantic Kelp and natural mineral sources.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.