Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
Coconut is quickly regaining its well deserved recognition as a healing food. It is high saturated fat content is in the form of Medium Chain Triglycerides which the body prefers as a clean burning energy source. Coconut oil is roughly 75% Medium Chain Triglycerides which are considered the only low calorie fat due to their thermogenic effect. MCT's may support energy, blood sugar and hormone balancing, brain health, immune system function, weight loss, and more. Coconut oil also has excellent anti-microbial properties and may help combat yeast and virus overgrowth due to its high content of lauric acid and monolaurin. Extra-virgin coconut oil does not elevate your “bad” cholesterol level (LDL). It contains “good fat” Lauric Acid (found in mother’s milk) and is mostly made up of medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs) which the body metabolizes efficiently and converts to energy rather than storing as fat.
Our coconut oil is made in the Philippines from fresh, organic coconuts without the heat or pressure of a traditional "cold" press. The taste is clean and the texture is silky smooth. We love centrifuged coconut oil because you get great aromatic coconut properties when its raw, and when its heated, the aromatic oils leave and the food does not retain a coconut flavor.
Health benefits of coconut oil include the following:
- Hair Care- Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shinny complexion. Regular massage of head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs. Coconut oil is extensively used in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged air. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It is therefore used as hair care oil, conditioners, and dandruff relief creams.
- Stress Relief- Coconut oil is very soothing hence it helps in removing stress. Applying coconut oil to the head helps in removing mental fatigue.
- Skin Care- Coconut oil is excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil. Further, unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin with the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles and sagging of skin which normally become prominent with age. Coconut oil is also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, and other skin infections. Coconut oil forms the basic ingredient of various body care products such as soaps, lotions, creams, etc.
- Premature Aging- Coconut oil helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its antioxidant properties.
- Heart Diseases- There is a misconception spread among many people that coconut oil is not good for the heart. This is because it contains a large quantity of saturated fats. However, coconut oil may be beneficial for the cardiovascular system due to its high concentration of Lauric Acid.
Other benefits of coconut oil:
- Unrefined & biologically pure
- Inherent vitamin E and antioxidants
- No added scents or flavors
- White and clear without refining
- High oxidative stability
- Low moisture content
- Very long shelf life (3+ years)