Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
Ancient Peruvian Adaptogen
Maca is a member of the cruciferous family of plants and is grown for it's radish-like root. It grows high in the Peruvian Andes between 9,000-14,000 feet. The extreme conditions in which it grows help to develop Maca's extraordinary adaptogenic properties. An adaptogen is a non-toxic substance that has a balancing and strengthening effect on all body systems. Maca has been found helpful for hormone balance, fertility, libido, brain, mood, energy, thyroid, and adrenal health. Maca is rich in protein, essential fats, minerals, sterols, vitamins, and medicinal alkaloids. Maca will aid in the regulation of bodily functions and enhance our ability to cope with stress.
Gelatinized Maca utilizes an extrusion process were heat is applied and the starches are broken down resulting in a more concentrated product with higher digestibility and more acceptable for daily use without the need to cycle. Due to the fact maca is a cruciferous vegetable, raw maca contains goitrogens which can present complications to someone who is dealing with a thyroid imbalance. It is therefore safer to use gelatinized maca because the goitrogens have been neutralized in the heating process.
- Contains 20 amino acids; 10-11% protein by weight.
- Fatty acids- Over 20 total, including linolenic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid.
- Immune enhancing sterols, high quality carbohydrates, and alkaloids.
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, sodium, and iron.
- 30 additional trace minerals such as zinc, iodine, copper, and selenium.
- Vitamins B1, B2, C, and E
- Increases energy, stamina, oxygen in the blood, and physical strength.
- Supports the endocrine system, adrenals and thyroid
- Aids in proper hormone production and balancing.
- Enhances our mood
- Aphrodisiac- Increases libido and fertility in men and women.
- Its strong adaptogenic qualities help us effectively deal with stress.
Usage: Start with 1-2 teaspoons and increase up to 1 tablespoons mixed in smoothies, milk, or favorite beverage.
Ingredients: Organic Gelatinized Maca. Product of Peru.
†The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s) offered by Raw Revelations. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.